A History of England; 5 Volumes in Slipcase, Folio Society edition
A History of England; 5 Volumes in Slipcase, Folio Society edition. Volumes 1 to 5 of this series.
Published by The Folio Society, 1996-97, London.
1. Anglo-Saxon England, Peter Hunter Blair, 1997; 450pp.
2. Early Medieval England, M. T. Clanchy, 1997; 450pp.
3. England in the Later Middle Ages,; A Political History, M.H. Keen; 450pp.
4. England Under the Stuarts, George Maccaulay Trevelyan O.M., 1996; 450pp.
5. England Under the Tudors, G.R. Elton; 1997; 450pp.
A beautifully produced Folio Society set. A fine condition set of 5 navy blue cloth hardbacks with gilt design. Illustrated. Slipcase is good - the rather snug fitting slipcase is split at the 2 top corners by about 7cm. The case also has some shelf wear, rubbing and scratches - particularly at rear and underside, but still an attractive set.
Approximately 260mm high x 235mm wide and 170mm deep (in slipcase).
Weight approximately 6.3kg unpacked.